We all need a promising career and the ideal way to start your career is to pursue graduation in the field in which you have interest and where you can develop your skills. As we can see how the hospitality industry is growing and has wide opportunities all over the world, a career in this field has a lot of benefits. If you think of building prosperous careers check out the hotel management courses Mumbai.
Check out the courses for hotel management in our institution:
• B.Sc. (hospitality service): Bachelor degree is ideal for candidates looking forward to developing their career in hotel and hospitality service, this is three-year graduation course where a candidate is taught about all the fields of hotel industry like f&b service and management, housekeeping etc and enhance their skills for the same.
• M.Sc. (hotel & hospitality administration): M.Sc.in hotel management is apt for candidates who want to pursue a career as teachers or professors in this subject. Moreover, it has high value if you are pursuing the international career. This is a two-year course where a candidate is taught about different types of hospitality management which include subjects like tourism, cruise line, event, human resource, finance etc.
• BA (culinary arts): This specialised B.A. course for candidates looking forward to building their career as chef and bar experts. This is three-year graduation degree course especially for candidates to build their skills and gain expertise in culinary arts. The subject includes national and international culinary art subjects.
• Associated degree (culinary arts): This is a two-year full-time course ideal for candidates having the interest in culinary arts, here a candidate gets trained in developing their culinary art skills, this subject is more of practical training regard culinary crafts. On successful completion of this subject and candidate is directly promoted to B.A. third year.
• Associate degree in hospitality studies: This is two-year program basically conducted for introducing the hospitality operations and an initiative to escalate career prospects of the candidate. A candidate can pursue B.SC degree final year on successful attempt in this subject. The subject is apt for students who want to pursue a career in production.
Our institute is more focused on developing a candidate’s skill rather than the textual content, as we believe in lifting up the potential of the candidate and pay special attention to preparing the candidates for future and industrial exposure in their career. A candidate can select subject according to their interest and follow their interest in being a food critic or food journalist or F&B management or being a professor for hospitality management studies. There are abundant options to secure your career and interest in this field.